There are several markets for day trading like currency, stocks, futures and commodities. Many people have heard the buzz about day trading. They have all heard the stories of fortunes being made and lost. With day trading accessible to anyone with a phone or Internet connection, along with the lure of tax free trading it is becoming more popular then ever. With its ever increasing popularity, many more people are asking themselves, what is day trading? Day trading is a style wherein traders either sell all long positions are sold or cover short positions at the end of the trading day.
Some Facts You Should Know In Day Trading:
1. Day traders typically suffer extreme financial losses in their first months of trading.
2. A disciplined day trader can make more money faster day trading, and with less risk, than the average stock trader.
3. In day trading, you usually finish the day with cash in hand, to avoid holding any risks.
4. Most of the day trading systems have about one to three trades each day.
5. One of the biggest enemies of a trading system is transaction costs.
Some Benefits Of Day Trading:
1. One of the benefits of day trading is that since the positions are closed at the end of the trading day, any sudden news of events doesn’t affect the opening prices of trading.
2. The main advantage of day trading is that one’s stock positions are not held beyond the current trading day.
3. Secondly, day trading allows for lesser speculation as the trader may not see a lot of variation in the values during a span of a day.
4. Awareness regarding day trading stock picks allows a day trader to gain maximum returns from the market.
Some Tips For Day Trading:
1. Like all broker-dealers, day trading firms must register with the SEC and the states in which they do business.
2. One point to remember in stock market day trading is that there is a limit on the gains from a single share.
3. If you plan to invest your money in day trading, make sure you do not put in all your hard earned savings in one go, as this might prove to be quite dangerous for you.
4. In order to use several markets simultaneously, good trading software should be able to open several windows by dividing the screen.
5. Follow the day trading system rule by remembering the number of open positions.
The Forex Trading;
Forex Trading generates a volatility of 500 versus 60 to 100 in liquid stocks, and there are no transaction fees or commissions in the trading of currencies. Day trading, despite differences in times zones throughout the world, is also popular because the forex market remains open 24 hours a day. There are many forex-trading companies that can train you for day trading so that your transactions are not reduced to gambling.
Good trading software could cost as much as $ 1,000, but it ensures high-quality service by helping the user to develop and check indicators under different scenarios. Trading software is not only important but necessary to survive in today’s competitive market.
Some Trading Media:
1. While there are many day traders who do their trading using only the computer, there are others who trade using telephone and mobile phones.
2. The computer age and the Internet revolution are the foundation for electronic day trading.
Day Traders Should Be:
1. A person is considered a day trader when they can accomplish four or more day trades in a five business day period and has two unmet day trade calls in 90 days.
2. In day trading, the trader does not hold stocks until the next day; instead dispose it off by the end of the day.
3. Day traders are more particular with buying and selling not the bottom line.
More Day Articles